Saturday, June 2, 2012

Fear

It's late in night now~
Things had getting more and more worse nowadays
I'd just receive a message few minutes ago
saying that finally she's willing to escape from that person's control
and by tomorrow she ll approach to her cousin who has some illegal background
in order to sort out solutions
although I have been waiting for this moment for quite some time
and always nag her for being such a coward,at this very moment
I feel heartache deep inside..I always thought that I have already used to
this kind of situation,but seriously I'm not.
I really don't know what to know next..
Maybe there is a cost lies behind to get rid of that person,I will have to sacrifice
something such as my studies and start off a totally different journey
Dear Lord,I have been praying so hard hoping that U could make changes in
my life..I try hard to believe that U're planning what works the best for me even though
there are too many down sights along the way.Sometimes I'm afraid too because
I couldn't see through your plan...kinda fear of losing direction and losing connection
with you as time goes by...fear to face it all alone by myself



No comments:

Post a Comment