Monday, January 25, 2016

Basic Training

5 days of self enhancement training would transform your life, broaden your perspective and how you look at things..Would anyone believe on that?Likewise, I doubted on that when my
friend approached me on the Christmas week trying to get me into the training.I gave her the most common excuses like everybody else did.No time,no money and not to forget I don't even have transport. Every "X" that I gave to her,she would then grins at me and replied with an "O"."Okay!Now everything is settled,would you say YES?,"she asked.However, I still felt reluctant and uneasy even though she was willing to offer me a helping hand.A lot of consequences running through my head at that moment.What if it's a cult,scam or even worst brainwashed?She seems to know what was my concern because again she look straight into my eyes and asked"Am I a trustworthy to you?Do you trust in me?I saw something different in her.The sparks in her eyes were something that I would never forget for the rest of my life.I finally nodded.

As the training was slowly approaching,day by day I was filled with anxious and regrets.I rationalized my decision as giving face to my friend and I wanted to keep my promise to her.On the other side of the coin,I knew I was blaming her subconsciously.

Now that I have completed the Basic Training, it really feels amazing.The aftermath of the training was so strong and it actually drives me to speak up to my mum right away after the graduation itself.5 days occupied with work and basic training but I was still wide awake all the way home.I have never felt this before.The tightness that I always felt in my chest was gone,it felt as if the heart that has been constantly closed up gradually start to wind down.I found myself no longer hiding who I really am and what I really feel.From now on,I would honestly response to any questions that people asked me.People out there especially my friends,better watch out.Someday,I may surprise you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment