Saturday, November 23, 2013

MUET

I think I'd screwed up my MUET writing test yesterday:(
It comprises two part-graphical interpretation and essay writing.
I honestly thought that the graph was something similar that I have learned way back during last semester.But,the truth was even more complicated than that.The paper was given 1 hour and 30 mins and yet I have spent almost 50 mins struggling on the graph therefore I merely left 40 mins for the essay. LOL!!well done.Because I manage to finish it on time though I felt as if I'm writing an inspirational essay rather than opinion-based essay.The title of the essay sounds "The most important factor which contributes towards a person's success is himself.Do you agree with the statement?"The first thing that came to my mind after I read the question was "It' was telling me to agree,I must agree with the statement"=.= 

Sooner or later,when I was about to write the second paragraph..Eiii~My heart was whispering deep inside: Am I supposed to agree?I'm kinda individualistic if I were to agree.Should I come up with factors such as family support,peer encouragement and etc to disagree?because that will sounds more legit and mutually accepted by all.Then I'll have to erase the whole thing again like what I did for the graph. Oh shit..running out of time!! Ishhh~I gave up...just let it be><
Perhaps I may have to retake~First time retake..and it was MUET~swt 

No comments:

Post a Comment