Wednesday, July 24, 2013

worst week ever

So far, This week was the worst week ever in this trimester
Things keep on coming in and sort of reminding me that
There are still  LOTSS to be done!!!
The burden caused by assignments almost makes me suffocate
I knew that I'm a bit draggy and slow in action...
BUT I really dislike people keeping an eye on me
and checking whether my stuffs are done...
YOU want me to finish up early due to you may not be free on RAYA WEEK??
So that,you have more time to edit and finalize?
As a leader,you are only doing the introduction part and the rest all been
distributed to the member..and the ONLY thing you do is checking NON-STOP
on the members to get the things done..Have you offer any help? NO!!
I really doubt that you will edit a good masterpiece in the end....
Maybe just a few grammar mistakes and a simple scamming you would do...
In my point of view,you would make a good leader in ordering the task to be done
but definitely not a leader who will work together with the members

Hopefully,I will manage to clear all this mess up before next week..
There are a few mission waiting ahead of me very soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment