Friday, March 15, 2013

Introspection

Introspection on myself:

Have i ever hurt anyone directly or indirectly through my actions,words,behavior,or perhaps facial expression?which I have no idea of it.....

Indeed,this is a really good question.

have you really not known if you trigger or hurt someone?

sometimes,you would mention something that people don't like to hear....maybe too director or you did it on 
purpose or maybe you just said it cause you feel to with no harm done....

This question is ask by one friend of mine...she wants me to figure out myself~LOL
I knew her existence for quite a long time but only started to really chat few months ago.Since from the beginning,she have honestly told me about how she thoughts about me which was very different from what I have heard all this while.

From what I have heard from her,she felt that I can easily 得罪 another person.Yes!!I admit I always project a serious face onto others.I won't smile with strangers,male classmate or course mate which i don't know.I wouldn't talk to everyone and do friendly stuff.But,does it means that I will triggered someone's feeling?For those who are frightened by my serious face or unfriendly manner,I can only say sorry to them.Because they don't know what have i encountered for my entire 13 years.I hardly convince myself to live with a happy-go lucky manner.

I have been really concern about what I speak up to others.If I have ever complain of anyone in
front of anyone,that really shows that I'm in a mad situation and have no one to turn to.And I will only pick the one whom I trusted to complain to.So,will it sounds that I love to complain and leave a bad impression of others on me?I seriously don't know.I have no intention to badmouth,humiliate or put anyone down,the only thing I want was to release those unhealthy feelings of mine.

To me,this friend of mine is consider a really direct person.If she don't like something or couldn't
understand something,she will tell it right to your face and you have to make sure that she understands your explanation.But,always end up with you couldn't ask her to agree on your point of view.She will debate with you and at last she will win.Still,sometimes I couldn't help to treat her in a way which is different from all my Kampar friends.She was kinda 三八 to the extend that I couldn't help for being sarcastic to her.However,when she is serious she really is.Cannot be doubt that her English command is good.


Apparently,her thinking style is really different from mine.It makes me afraid that she will
misunderstand me with my expression or word spoken.Once she is convince with something,you really couldn't fight back.This is what I discovered this few months.She is the first person ever that I will debate with.I'm debating not because of I felt that my perspective is the right one and she should follow but rather it is because of curiosity.I'm curious on what will be her reaction and what type of person she really is.Will she able to take it?And it always cheer me up because of her serious manner and going to far away which I don't really mean that.Sooner or later,we both always bringing up an argument(small one) or issue as we start to talk.I couldn't imagine if one day we end up unhappily and start to have hatred on each other.


Maybe I should change my way of interacting with her?perhaps...

PEACE IS THE BEST SOLUTION..maybe I'm overestimating her understanding on me:p

No comments:

Post a Comment