I loved Malcom’s prayer at church the other day. Only 7 years old, he stood in front of 100 other kids and prayed: “Jesus, thank You that some of us get to play football and go to church, and for safety on the ride here, and for forgiveness of our sins, and for eternal life. We love You, Jesus. Please don’t ever forget how much we love You!”
It brought tears to my eyes as he expressed his heart to God. As adults, we may tend to try to polish our prayers a little, thinking that it will sound better to God’s ears or to those around us who might hear us. But I think God must delight in hearing just what’s on His child’s heart.
What is on your mind? Thanks or burdens? Whatever it is, your loving God wants to hear your heart. —Anne Cetas
So lift up your heart to the heavens;
There’s a loving and kind Father there
Who offers release and comfort and peace
In the silent communion of prayer. —Anon.
There’s a loving and kind Father there
Who offers release and comfort and peace
In the silent communion of prayer. —Anon.
The highest form of prayer comes from the depths of a humble heart.(Thank you,Jesus..if it's not you,i wouldn't have gone so far..if it's not you,i wouldn't have stand on my own feet facing all the obstacles.it's all because of YOU..I have a strong sense that I'm not alone.Thank you for sending those angels in my life to protect me and forgiveness of my sins.I will continue to abide in You~and love you~Amen!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment