Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Grateful:)

JuSt read an interesting story frm facebook
aNd it really touches my heart~

#thestorybeginswith-a boy was found in a shopping mall
and he was craving so much to buy a doll for his sister.Bt
he did not have enough money to do so.The most surprising
part was his sister had already passed away in an incident
while his mom was still in critical state."It's the doll that my sister
loved most and wanted so much for Christmas",he said.
He knew that his mom was going to be with his sister very 
soon.Therefore,he will give it to his mom so that she could 
passed it to her.(as I read my heart nearly stop too)
In the end,the boy was helped by kind-hearted people.He
was able to buy the doll.And the little boy said,"Thank you
God for giving me enough money!"(last night before I went
to sleep,I asked for God to make sure that I had enough money
to buy the doll.so that mommy could give it to my sister.
He heard me!)


Although it's a misfortune for him but he still feel grateful and
appreciate for God has fulfill his hope~<Should I feel grateful
too because I'm still alive?As for many of them are still 
suffering from critical disease at this very moment..Should I be grateful 
that my parents are still here by my side?As from each second to 
seconds,there are people who lost their beloved ones.

*theconclusionis-Yes!Ishould have grateful for what I'd now..

No comments:

Post a Comment